Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

iPhone 5 Cases from iZAK

While in PA this past weekend, we visited the Borough of Ligonier.  It's a charming town, with quaint boutiques, restaurants and vintage shops.

One of the boutiques, Anna Lynn, carried accessories for the home, fashion and baby.  One of the products she carried was a line of iPhone 5 case covers by IZAK.  I fell in love with the fashion illustrations and knew I had take one home.  I have been meaning to purchase a new iPhone case and this one was perfect.  Here's the one I chose:

Only fitting to get the one that mentioned New York, since I work there
Here are some other great designs to choose from. Take a look:

Runway and Shopper (one for me and my sis to have)
Girl iphone 5.  Love this one!  They didn't have this design where I purchased mine. 
London and Paris
Want to see more? Head on over to Izak's website here.  You'll find iphone 4 cases, as well as accessories and handbags.


xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment