Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

INSPIRATION COLOR OF THE WEEK: PINK


This week I'm talking pink!  Pink is such a feminine, flirty and innocent color.   But it doesn't end there . . . men are wearing pink as well.  It's a soft color and becoming a neutral tone for both genders.
 
The soft shades of pink are showing up everywhere in the fashion world and for the home.  Take a look at some of my favorite shades of pink:
  
Dress with Flared Skirt - Zara USA; YSL Gloss Volupte;
Lucky Charm Sandal - Chinese Laundry; Miss Dior perfume




Pink tie and shirt via Charles Tyrwhitt

Sarah Richardson bathroom design


Beautiful Nursery design by Kristy Kay



Pink peonies from our garden

Lovely shades of pink ranunculus purchased

Emily Table Lamp, Rose Gloss lamp via One Kings Lane
 


Add some pink to your next BBQ gather (image via Catch My Party)

 
And, lastly, I had to include my lovely Goddaughter who dressed in pink for her prom this past Friday. She inspired me with this weeks color choice. 
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment