Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY!

 
Dolce Chic/Candace Rose Photography (Etsy)
 
I can't believe this weekend is Labor Day!  Where did the summer months go?  I can start to see the changes happening in our garden . . . all is quiet and blooming has commenced.  Sometimes I wish I was like nature . . . hybernate until Spring (lol). 
 
This weekend I'll be spending time with friends and enjoying the last of the outdoor BBQ's and gatherings.  
 
Wishing everyone a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!
 
To end the work week, here are some of my snapshots on instagram (@joann3373).
 
 
Love early mornings . . .sunshine flooding through my living room
 
Early morning skies.  Prepping for my End of Summer Garden Party
 
One of the pink roses I purchased for my flower arrangements. 
Calling this one, strawberries and cream

One of the flower arrangements I created



Inspiration Color of the Week
Accessories for the Home

Inspiration Color of the Week
Fashion Looks

Iced capuccino from Financier my friend, Annie recommended.
My new addiction!
 
Sneak peek of my Garden Party.  Birdcages decorated with lace and gold beading

Arranging the hot air balloon. 
Thanks for my hubby for spray painting the netting in gold (like I wanted)
  
Table styling shot from my End of Summer Garden Party

One of the dishes I prepared for the End of Summer Garden Party. 

In honor of National Dog Day!
 Penny resting her head on the table to get a closer view of the food (lol)

Another dog of instagram to celebrate National Dog Day!

From Wednesday's blog, Wardbrobe Wednesday

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment