Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Happy Friday peeps!  I had a short work week since being on vacation but it has been packed with catching up, meetings, appointments and projects.

Looking forward to another weekend.  Lots to do at home with an upcoming ladies luncheon/gathering I'm planning for the following weekend. And, Mr. D is working on a couple of projects for my home office.

Have a great weekend everyone!

To end the work week, here are some of my snapshots on instagram (@joann3373).




For some reason, this reminds me of the Karate Kid (lol)

Miss this already






Wave brought me down and dragged me in the sand (ouch)!


My handsome brother


Rooftop dinner in Rehoboth


West Elm dinnerware

 
Vintage pink and white porcelain box from my sister. 
Paired with my brass leaf catchall recently purchased while in Rehoboth

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment