Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Happy Friday lovelies!  A new month is upon us.  I don't know about you, but I am so relieved to have made it through another work week.  I'm already anticipating what my week is going to be like next week . . . BUSY.  Work schedule is full but looking forward to my mini vacation at the end of the week; spending time with my siblings.

Wishing everyone an enjoyable weekend!

To end the work week, here are some of my snapshots on instagram (@joann3373).

Check out this cheese plate and cover from Pottery Barn.  I call it the "The Big Cheese"

Capturing a shot of the Empire State during my morning walk to work (NYC). 
And, what a beautiful, clear crisp morning it was.



Weekly blooms set up on my desk at work. 

Inspiration Color of the Week:  Powder Blue  



 This is what one night traveling home looked liked.  An hour long wait at the Port Authority, followed by a bus with no air conditioning.  Didn't even realized NJ Transit Bus had a hatch.



 Took some snapshots of these charming animal inspired plates from Anthropologie. 



Some lace looks I pulled together that caught my eye

No comments:

Post a Comment