Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

LIVING IN STYLE: Home Accessories from "Waiting on Martha"

Layering the home with accessories is something I enjoy.  And, I love stumbling across a new site (new to me) that carries unique pieces of creative designers. 

So, I was excited to find, the shop, Waiting On Martha.  Founder, Curator, Blogger and Etsy seller, Mandy Kellog Rye, carries a unique line of items for the home; along with fashion accessories for woman, man and child. 

Today, I'm sharing some of my favorite home accessories to keep or give as gifts.


First row:  1// 2// 3
Second row: 4// 5// 6
Third row: 7// 8// 9

And, here's my wish (want) list.  Some lovely items that would go perfect in my home office or around our home.


Pale Pink Lacquer Vanity Box
Starburst Statue
Dwell Studio Faceted White Vases
Gold Leaf Wishbone Paperweights
Lacquer and Lucite Boxes (white)

To see more, head on over to Waiting on Martha here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment