Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

INSPIRED BY THE BEACH

I'm back! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed my mini vaca with my sister and brother in Rehoboth Beach, DE.  Even though we (siblings) all live on the east coast, we are about 6 hours away from each other.  It was nice to catch up and spend some quality time with each other.  We laughed so much!

We were blessed with gorgeous weather.  It was sun, sand and beach bumming all the way.  I enjoyed my time on the beach doing nothing!  It felt good to relax.  Rehoboth is such a quaint town; we walked around, visiting local shops and boutiques.  I fell in love with all the beach inspired looks, which had me wishing of owning a beach house to decorate (lol).

Take a look at some snapshots I took during my stay in Rehoboth.

Sunny yellow stucco building of Hotel Rehoboth.


The signature look design on their open-air beach shuttle service.  Complimentary chairs and towels to take to the beach as well.  This was a fun little ride!


Soft yellows and blue décor. 


Local stores


Love the gold tortoise shell from Mark Showell Interiors



 Beach inspired prints, and pillows Mark Showell Interiors.



Onto another store:


How lovely is this room.  Bright yellows, paired with crisp whites beach inspired room with an Asian influence.






I was truly inspired by all the amazing views, inside and outside.

Here's a look I created using accessories from Z Gallerie.


Coastal Gems 4// Coastal Gems 1// Seahorse Bookends// Jellyfish Paperweight// Ortana Bowl


xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment