Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: My Pre-Fall Look from Piperlime

Guess what day it is? . . .  HUMP DAY!  (I always wanted to write that - lol).

With Fall around the corner, I'm getting excited with all the pre-fall fashion looks flooding my inbox.  Like many of you, I'm a fashion lover but realized I don't blog enough on my love for fashion.  My other loves are home décor and tableware looks.  But, I'm stepping up my game.  I'll be bringing you a weekly series called, "Wardrobe Wednesday"; sharing a look that I wouldn't mind adding to my wardrobe.

Today's look is from Piperlime.  I'm always on the hunt for casual but stylish looks; great for the weekend. The animal trend is still going strong this season and I'm simply adoring the wine color for Fall.  Can I tell you how hard I'm crushing on designer, Loeffler Randall?  I'm already making my Christmas wish list (lol). 




Tinley Road Samara V Neck Pleated Top
Loeffler Randall Lock Clutch
AG Adriano Goldschmied - The Nikki Jean
Loeffler Randall Quinnie flats

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment