Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MARTHA STEWART ENTERTAINING

With so many table books out there, when I find one that I like, I have to buy it.  Specifically, "Martha Stewart's Entertaining, A Year of Celebrations."  This massive book (432 pages to be exact), takes you into Martha's world, where she entertains in the most beautiful style.  The book takes you to different events through the year (special holidays and gatherings she's created).  Not only do you get to oohh and aahh over the many pictures, she also shares many of her recipes.

When I entertain, I love pulling a theme together and creating a look for others to share and enjoy.  Martha is such an inspiration to me. 

Here are some pictures captured from her book formal and casual gatherings:




 
 
Pink blush breakfast set up at Skylands. 
 
 
 
This is entertaining at its best.  Who says you can't bring out the dining room table to entertain outside (lol). 
 
 
What a beautiful flower arrangement.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pictures from her ice cream social; roses from her garden.
 







The book retails for $75.00 but I was able to purchase it, on an amazing sale, at Williams Sonoma.
 
xo,
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment