Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  I had a nice mini vacation; spending time with my sister visiting from Pittsburgh.  It was so nice having her over for more than just a weekend.  We attended the launch party for Camille Styles new book at West Elm in Chelsea last Wednesday night.  Such a great event and the little details; from the signature drink, appetizers and floral shop were that perfect Camille Styles touch.  My sister and I also collaborated on a Halloween tablescape.  It was so much fun!  I loved how we bounced ideas off each other and created this look.

Today, on Rooms that Inspire, it's all about bedroom designs.  The inspiration for this week's post is our own master bedroom we plan on revamping: new paint, some accessories and new bedding.  Nothing too costly but hoping to make a noticeable change in the space.  Let me just tell you, I am stuck . . . stuck on choosing a paint color.  We have purchased so many samples, Mr. D. is cutting me off.  Trying to look for that perfect shade of gray to compliment our upholstered headboard is driving me nuts!  I hate the lighting in paint stores; totally different than what is in your home.  I have to let my impatient self, just take home the paint chips and not buy samples.

I'm seeking inspiration from others in creating my own design for our bedroom.  Here are some of my favorite soft and serene bedroom designs:

Kylie Frierson Interiors
Via House Beautiful
via Sarah Richardson Design
Love, Love, Love the colors in this space (via Jan Showers Interior Design)
Via HGTV
via New England Home magazine

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment