Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

CREATIVE AND INSPIRING DESSERTS: FOR YOUR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY

Happy Veterans Day. Thanking all those soldiers (present and past) for all their courage, strength and service to the U.S.A.

With Thanksgiving just a few weeks away (I can't believe it), I'm looking for new baking recipes.  While I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year, I will be in charge of bringing desserts.  And, I love baking around the holidays.

It's always a treat to see what others have baked up and I'm inspired by some of these yummy desserts:

Candy and Caramel Apple Pie (via Doughmesstic). By MiMi Hodge, winner of Good Morning America’s “Pie of Emeril’s Eye” Contest, 2000


Mile High Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel (via Budget Gourmet Mom)



Cheesecake Stuffed Baked Apples (via Crème de la Crumb)


 
 
Hot Buttered Rum Apple Pie (via Frugal Foodie Mama)


Pecan Ice Cream Pie (via Food 'n Drink Recipes)


Apple Walnut Tart with Maple Custard and Walnut Crust (via Baking a Moment)

Isn't this gorgeous (and gluten free)
What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving desserts?

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment