Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE

Another Monday upon us.   And, I am totally bummed the weekend is gone.  It flew!  Is it just me, but it feels like these months are going by so quickly.  I can't believe the holidays are around the corner. 

There's so much I try to accomplish during the weekend but it's never enough time.  And, now that the days are shorter, I feel cheated.  I did manage to get myself out to the stores to find a chair for my office.  And, I found one!  Still playing around with fabric options and colors but I'm happy to scratch another item off by "to do" list.  Don't expect any progress pics on the home office any time soon.  The chair will take 3-4 months!  Crazy, I know.  Let's see if the months will fly by, now that I'm waiting for something (lol).

Let's start this Monday off right with my favorite post, Rooms that Inspire.  I could spent hours on the web looking at gorgeous room designs; discovering interior designers and dreaming of hitting the lotto so I can redo our house (ha)!

Meet Kelly Deck of Kelly Deck Design.  This interior design firm is located in Vancouver, Canada.  The looks they create seem effortless, beautiful and inviting.  Kelly Deck can be seen on HGTV series, "Take it Outside".  I haven't seen it but should make it a point to check it out.

Let's take a look at some of my favorite designs!

This foyer is so welcoming and stunning with the crystal tiered chandelier, all white walls, crown mouldings, trim, area rug and console table.


This room!  A peek of the dining room's wallpaper and black curtains, carry into the stylish living room.  The fabric and color on those accent chairs are a thing of beauty. 





Talk about a great gathering place for your guests.  This kitchen takes center stage; especially with the massive gold hood vent and that backsplash!


Beautiful wall tiles.


How crazy cool is this powder room!


Interesting mosaic tile detail in this shower.  It looks like a set of doors.


I love the dark wood.




Such a lovely sitting area.

 
 
 
 
Digging the lofting vibe in this bedroom.  It's a bit on the touch of masculine but I wouldn't mind sleeping in a room like this.
 

 A simple yet impactful design.  This room feels dramatic and important.


To see more from Kelly Deck Design, click here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment