Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: My Look from Tory Burch

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I'm officially on holiday vacation (yay!).  And, to start off this vacation, we are getting hit with snow!  Ugh; mother nature picked the worst time to do it.  I wanted to run out and get some errands done.  Now, with the crappy weather, I have to be careful on the roads and worry about family members trying to drive through the storm.

I'm signing off for the rest of the week.  So, I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  I have a lot to be thankful for and look forward to spending quality time with my loved ones.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and am so excited to see my family. 

My extended holiday vacation is a much needed one.  Wish I could say I'll be relaxing but I have so much going on:  baking pies, traveling to see family members, entertaining guests, a hair appointment, a wedding, my brother and dad's birthday and a special gift coming my way.

Before closing down my computer for the rest of the week, I want to share with you today's look from Tory Burch. 

Tory has a classic and unique style.  When it comes to apparel, you can go wrong with black and white.  I love the patterned, ruffle blouse, paired with a leather and knit, pencil skirt and some sexy, tall boots.





Veta top (on sale)
Madison skirt
Jessica clutch
Mari boot
Black Patent Izzie watch


Happy shopping.  Hope you score some deals for Black Friday.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment