Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

TORY BURCH - NEW HOME COLLECTION





Tory Burch recently launched her new home décor line.  Some of the pieces in her collection were inspirations from her travels and her family traditions growing up. 

I'm really loving some of the pieces in her collection.  Although not a huge collection, you can tell the pieces in her collection are very personal to her. 

Here are some of my favorites on my wish list.  And, just in time for the holidays (hint, hint).


I think the three monkeys needlepoint pillow is sooo cute!  I love how she paired this with the rest of the design.

The leopard needlepoint pillow is also a favorite of mine.  I love the long eyelashes!

Really loving the acrylic ice bucket and coasters.  And, the brass wine opener so UNIQUE!

Here's a closer picture of the brass wine opener.  Pretty cool, huh?

Any man or woman would enjoy this piece to add to their bar collection.


Tory Burch's Robinson Nut Cracker. Named after her parents. Playing homage to her family's tradition
of shelling and eating nuts during the holidays.  The is hand-cast in brass with a signature "T" logo. 

 

Picture frames and brass box.  I don't think I've seen a brass box before now.




 
You can see Tory Burch's full collection on her website here.  What are some of your favorites?

(All photos taken from Tory Burch's website)

 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment