Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

 
DIGIACINTO WEDDING DAY 2008!
 
 

Today my husband and I celebrate our fifth year wedding anniversary.  I started reflecting on our lives together and am so grateful.


Of course, I had to go through our wedding photos.  Looking at these photos brings happy tears to my eyes and a smile to my face.  I met my soul mate and am so blessed.  It was such a special day; having our close family and friends around to help celebrate in our big day.   And, I will never forget how truly perfect the weather was for late October.  As our photographer said, it was picture perfect.   Here are some photos of that day five years ago.


 




 

 

 
 

 





 
 
Five years gone by . . . looking forward to the many more years I will share with my hubby.  Spreading the love!
 
Photographs were taken by Rick Helman Photography & Video Inc..  To see more of his amazing photos, click here

Have a great weekend! xo


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Guys!! That was a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete