Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SOURCE OF WONDER: HOME DECORATORS COLLECTION

When the mail arrives, it usually consists of an abundance of catalogs from different sources and usually the same companies.  One in particular, is Home Decorators Collection.  As many times as I flip through this catalog, I usually see the same things advertised and I ended up tossing it in the recycle. Their latest catalog really blew me away with some of their new items. 


Custom Rockford Sectional (found here
You can choose from different fabric options; add nail head trim and wood legs come in espresso or pebble finish. 
Check out this farm table, called the Aldridge Extendable Dining Table (here). 
This look is for less than the ones seen at Restoration Hardware. 
 

Wow!  How awesome are these Creswell Mirrored Wall Cabinets! (found here). 
These would look fab in a masculine bathroom in a house by the lake or ocean (inspired by the sea).  I love finish and details. My head is spinning of a bathroom design I would love to do (if I had a spare bathroom and the money . . . )

 
I love a great looking wingback chair.  This this the Moore Wingback Chair (here).  You can choose from four different leather colors.

 
Check out this genius storage locker design (Payton Storage Locker here)
I love the metal hardware and door frames.  This would look great in a mudroom and everything remains behind closed doors.
What are some of your favorites?  To see more, check out Home Decorators Collection here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment