Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

H&M HOME COLLECTION

I had the opportunity to visit the brand new, H&M Home store in NYC, (corner of 48th St. and 5th Ave.)   How convenient for, yours truly, since it's within walking distance from my job.  The home section is on the top level (4th floor).  As soon as I got off the elevator, I was so excited to check out all the goodies!  And, let me tell you, there were many.

The store features many products like vases, trays, candles, bedding, pillows, linens and more.  The themes seem to be a French provincial look, modern or simplistic style.  The colors are soft and neutral with a feminine touch.  Right up my alley. 

I browsed the online store before visiting the actual store.  There something about seeing it in person; you get a full appreciation and you're able to see the quality of the products.

Take a look at some of the snapshots I took while at the store:

 
Love the color of these salad size plates.

Striped pillows and cases galore, in a range of colors

Love this color combo

Colors are so soft and pretty! 

 
Vintage inspired look in a range of pastel colors

Copper candlestick holders and cake stands; black and white china;
gray lace tablecloth (grabbed one for my sister)


 
Candle teacup, colorful glass jars and decorative boxes
 
Here's what I picked up for myself and scored 25% off my entire purchase:
 
 
Glass jug (with gold rim)
Round porcelain tray dish (available in store)
Ceramic jar (small, in pink)
Metal wire basket in white
Lace tablecloth in natural white

To see more, click here to see their complete line.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment