Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

BEAUTY MAKEUP FALL COLLECTIONS

The Fall season is a great excuse to purchase new makeup.  The new looks this season are richer lip colors in plums, browns and deep reds.  Or, play up the eyes and keep the lips neutral.  I'm slowly trying to incorporate deeper colors in my collection.  My look is generally very natural looking; especially during the work week. But I'm open to changing it up a bit.  I'm also considering more lipsticks as opposed to lip glosses for fall.  If I'm going to wear a deeper, richer color on my lips, gloss may be extreme (for me).  And, this is a big step because I DO NOT wear lipstick; only lip gloss. 

Bloomingdales is having their beauty event this week and that means bonus time!  Here are some looks I pulled from Bloomingdales (online) from different designers.

I'll be making my way to Bloomies this afternoon to get my makeup done by one of the Bobbi Brown makeup artists. I have a gala event this evening with no time to spend on getting my hair and makeup done.  I'll literally have to throw my dress on and go! 
 
Bobbi Brown (my go to makeup line) in Smokey Nudes Collection
 
M.A.C Minerlize Lash and Eye Shadow

Chanel Fall Color Collection
 The rouge coco shine lipstick in Viva is a pretty pink color

Laura Mercier Sensual Reflections Collection

Dior Fall Look

Clarins Ladylike Collection. 
This woman is stunning and her makeup is flawless!

Trish McEvoy Radiance Collection.
This look is great for every day; very natural. Wish I had eyebrows like that!

Here's another look from Trish McEvoy from their Glamorous Collection


Tom Ford Fall Color Collection, Sensuous Color
I've been reading great reviews on Tom Ford's makeup line.  Need to try it!

 
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment