Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: My Look from MANGO USA

Happy Hump day and my official start to my mini vacation.  My sister is in town, so I'm looking forward to spending as much time with her!

Today's look is from MANGO USA.  The weather on the east coast is chilly during the early mornings and late evenings but warmer during the day.  So, I put together a day dress that you can dress up or down.  Here's a more casual and edgy version.  This store is one of my go to places for reasonably priced apparel and fashionable looks.  And, if I have time, there's a store in NYC (34th St., Herald Sq.) that I can check out.


Camo-print dress
Buckle leather ankle boots
Wool-blend long cardigan (I ordered this is the camel color)

I found so many pieces, I'm pinning like crazy!  To see their full line, click here.

Happy shopping!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment