Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Friday is here!  I love Fridays . . . don't you? 

This Sunday, we will be celebrating our 6th year wedding anniversary.  As I began looking through the wedding photos, memories of that day bring such joy to my heart and a big smile on my face! 

As I reflect on the six years since being married, I am grateful and blessed to have John as my husband.  Those that know him, know how sweet, giving and caring he is.  Not to label him as perfect, I'll throw in, what a wise ass he can be  . . . sometimes.  He has been there for me when I've been down; when I've been in the hospital (more than I'd like to count); when I'm stressed or acting like a drama queen.  I love his silly ways and put up with his gross moments (lol).  I look forward to many more years together.

Join me in going down memory lane; to our wedding day (which was a picture perfect October day).  The photos were taken by the talented, Rick Helman.  To see more of his work, check out his website here.  You can see some of the photos of me and John on his website too.





Joining us in this shot, is the best man and my beautiful sister.

I love this photo captured by the photographer. 

My beautiful sister sister!

You may now kiss the bride.

My face hurt from smiling all day.  Happy lady!
Yes, those were live train tracks! 
And, these shots were taken before the ceremony.






Yes, it was that serious . . . bad ass photo shot!

This was our sexy shot (lol)!





 
Dancing with my dad

Getting my groove on with the ladies

The End
 
Wishing everyone a great weekend!
 
xo,
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I remember that day as if it was just yesterday! Wishing you and John many many many more years of bliss!! Happy Anniversary, sis!

    ReplyDelete