Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: My Look from EXPRESS

Hump Day is here!  With the fall season upon us, it's time to break out those jackets.  Today's outfit is a sexy work style look you can carry into your "after work" social gathering. 

I've been looking for new dress pants and these are on my list to try!  I love the slim fit look with tapered ankle bottoms.  These are called the "Ultimate Double Weave High Waisted Ankle Pant".  It has been years since I purchased anything from Express.  And, with the right price point, $69.90, I will definitely have to make an effort to hit the store to try these on.  Right now they have select styles of pants at 40% off . . . Bonus!

(Minus the) leather quilted jacket
Ultimate Double Weave High Waisted Ankle Pant
Color Block Folderover Clutch
Layered Bead and Hanging Tassel Necklace . . . Want!
Pointed Toe Two Piece Runway Mule
 
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment