Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  Mine was productive. I had a hair appointment first thing Saturday morning; so I spent a couple of hours getting beautified.  It's such a great feeling to walk out of the hair salon with a fresh new look.  Wouldn't it be great to have a hairstylist daily?  The weather wasn't the greatest on Saturday (rainy and cold).  After running a few errands, I was so exhausted; just wanted to stay home and relax.  And, that's exactly what I did (I listened to my body). I chelaxed in bed and watched some of my dvr shows.  Then, it was back to business (chores, washing, cooking and blogging).  

Today on, Rooms that Inspire, is from interior designer, Ashley Campbell.  Ashley grew up in the industry, so it's in her blood and can see the talent reflect in her room designs.  Ashley favors rooms that are current, yet timeless.  In each of her designs, there is some element piece in the space that I love. 

How great is this grey/taupe kitchen design (below).  Together with stainless steel and chrome accents.  The room feels warm and sophisticated.




What looks like a basement, is utilized to function as an extra entertaining area, equip with a bar set up. 



The most amazing item in this space, has to be the floor tiles.  I love the design.


These chairs!  Love the nailhead trim with the different fabric and texture.



Such a soothing color palette in this space. 


Can't get enough of this feminine looking chair. 



Seating bench and wing back chair, please.


To see more of Ashley Campbell's work, click her website here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment