Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Mr. D. and I celebrated our 6th year wedding anniversary.  We enjoyed a lovely night out with a seafood dinner. It was nice to reflect on our six years together and how we look forward to many more.

Onto today's post, I want to share with you, interior designer, Kendall Wilkinson.  She is considered one of the most sought after residential designers in the West.  Impressive!  And, you'll see why . . . from traditional to modern, she delivers.  From fabrics, to colors, to artwork and accessories; everything is thoughtfully planned out and perfect.  I love how the color palette flows throughout the homes she designs.   Take a look at some of my favorite designs. 











 


In my next life, I would love to become an interior designer!  For now, I'll simply admire and continue to be inspired by some incredible interior designers.  For more of Kendall Wilkinson's designs, click here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment