Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Image via thenmindunleashed.org


TGIF!  This week went by pretty quick; even with a hectic work week.  With the Fall weather in the air, I'm pretty bummed the days are getting shorter and shorter and we are losing the daylight earlier.  I leave work pretty early in the morning (it's dark out) so, having to come home in the dark is not very cheerful. 

Any plans for the weekend?  I'm on the hunt for a dress to attend a Gala next week.  And, me and Mr. D. might be doing a little car shopping.  Our cars are pretty old and my car is rear wheel drive only.  And if this winter is any indication of last winter, I am definitely going to need an all wheel drive car or suv.

Wishing everyone a fab-u-lous weekend!

Here are some snapshots from this week, from my instagram (@joann3373).

Enjoying my mornings with a cup of joe and my magazine

Setting up our porch for Halloween/Thanksgiving

Cornstalks up!  More decorating to come

My crow in action (lol)!

Received my copy of Elements of Style by Erin Gates (via Amazon). Yay!

My Look on blog, Wardrobe Wednesday

Loving the free sample Aveda offers when you purchase online. Tried the Invati line and love it!

My black and white look (blouse and pants from Express);
with Chanel pumps (so comfortable); bag and perfume

 
So lucky to have attended the book signing of Erin Gates @ Elements of Style. 
Erin and her charming husband, Andrew are such nice people!
Aren't they an attractive couple?

Me and the lovely Erin Gates

Such a fun event!  How can you not love these two (even though they tower over me - lol)

Loving my signed copy of Elements of Style.  Halfway through the book. 
Stay tuned for my review.
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment