Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SNEAKERS RULE: Designer Trends

Are you a sneaker person?  Personally, if I'm not in heels at work, I'm wearing ballet flats or smoking slippers to go with my work attire.  I should be wearing sneakers for supporting my back but it's not very fashionable (lol).  I travel to and from New York (from New Jersey) daily; constantly on a schedule; running to catch my bus and train; running through Port Authority, etc.

Well, designers have thought about us fashionable girls!  I spend money on expensive pairs of shoes, that are not as comfortable as a pair of sneakers.  But, I would hesitate when it comes to spending the same on designer sneakers (hence, not really a sneaker person).  I would really have to love them and they couldn't be trendy.  But, if I had a money tree, there are a couple I would definitely grab (lol).

Here are some designer sneakers available at Saks:



1//   Tod's - Suede Lace-up (wish list but need to go on sale!)
2//  Valentino - Mixed Media Camouflage
3//  UGG Australia - Suede and Shearling Lace-Up
4//  Tory Burch - Delancey Graphic-Print
5//  Vince - Nyack Suede & Fur High-Top (these are cute; look comfy and warm)
6//  Valentino - Camouflage-Print Leather Sneakers
7//  Stella McCartney - Faux Metallic Leather Platform
8//  Rag & Bone - Kent Leather PlatformHigh-top
9//  Prada - Patent Leather-Lace-Up


Have you made a splurge for a designer pair of sneakers?

 xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment