Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

INSPIRATION COLOR OF THE WEEK: Gold

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  Yesterday was a beautiful Sunday; no humidity and warm, but pleasant temperatures.  I spent most of the weekend resting, after two back to back visits at the chiropractor's office.  They really worked my back; with massages, icing and an adjustment.  I welcomed the massages because my back is in so much pain.  They massaged so deep, I felt like some of my organs were being massaged as well (lol).  I can't begin to tell you how exhausted and thirsty I was after my appointments.  Rest was on the agenda for me this weekend and I embraced it!

But, not to disappoint my readers, I spent time working on some posts for this week.  So, for this week's inspiration color of the week, I'm talking about the color "Gold".  Have you noticed the popular trend for gold the past few years?  I'm loving the comeback and have incorporated some gold in my home and in my fashion accessories. 

Take a look at some inspirational pictures for the home as well as some fashion trends. 

Play up any room with gold accessories, like a mirror in this image
(image via Atlanta Homes Magazine)



Gold bathroom design.  Image via JoseMarcio.com

White bedroom with gold accents.  Love the gold trim on the headboard.
Image
Gold tones added in this glamorous nursery


Kelly Wearstler

Photo credit  thelennoxx.com


Antique brass vases (antique store in PA)
Gold and white paper weight (West Elm)
Mini (18k) gold dot dish in pink via Gretel
Gold and acrylic stapler and tape dispenser via Design Darling


Beaded Chiffon Shift Dress - Forever21
Cosmic Dust Aztec Drops - Baublebar
Diane von Furstenberg 440 Lizard Print Metallic Envelope Clutch Bag - Neiman Marcus
Gold Mirror Leather Sandals (Lang) - Jimmy Choo


 
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment