Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: My Look from Anthropologie

Happy Hump Day!  Today's look on Wardrobe Wednesday is a look I put together from one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie.   Mixing the color navy with lighter shades of blue and pairing with nude tones is a look I love.  I played with pinstripes in vertical and horizontal patterns from the pants to the long cardigan. 

The weather has been very pleasant on the east coast; with cool temperatures in the morning and warmer afternoons.  Women aren't putting away their sandals just yet. 

Enjoy!


Details on today's look:

Chambray Racerbank Tank
Flipstone Pendant Necklace (in white; available in other colors)
Eclipsed Stripe Cardigan
Pinto Basin Clutch
Bonnie Lace up Shooties

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment