Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

ALTUZARRA FOR TARGET

Over the weekend, while watching some television, I happened to catch the Target commercial, advertising the new clothing line by Altuzarra. 

Can you guess what came next?  Yup, me jumping on the computer to see more (lol).  I'll give you a heads up right now . . . most, if not all of the items are sold out (ugh).  But, here are some of my favorites:

This is a nice classic black dress.  You can accessorize it with a skinny belt to add some interest to the, all black dress.


Peasant Dress Swiss Dot Black
Tuxedo pants for women are always a plus!  Tapered and sexy.
Tuxedo Ankle Pant
Satin Cami set with mask (love the mask)


Love the lines of this blazer.  Looks like a great cut.
Blazer with Peplum Detail

This blouse is on my wish list.  Love it!


Sheer Swiss Dot Bow Blouse

I like this light blue and white striped shirt.  Great look for the corporate office or pair with your favorite jeans for a casual look.
Striped Oxford Shirt Light Blue/White
You can see the entire Altuzarra line here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment