Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WARDBROBE WEDNESDAY: My Look from Zara

Happy Hump Day!  Today's look is from Zara.  Call it my "holding onto Summer" look.  The weather is comfortable on the east coast, with temperatures holding in the 70s; with the mornings and evenings being much cooler.  So, while I'm missing the warmer temperatures, I'm enjoying this type of weather as well. 

I adore this beautiful light, bright, floral and flowing top.  You can create a different look than the one I create below by pairing it with your favorite skinny jeans or a pair of tapered trousers.  If your looking for a more causal look, instead of heels, you can wear with your favorite flats. 

1// Combination Printed top
2// Perforated Messenger Bag
3// Asymmetric Leather Court shoe
4// Medium Rise Skinny Fit Jeans
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment