Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Image credit:  MundanalRuido Photography via Etsy
Happy Friday everyone.  Glad the weekend is here so I can rest and take it easy.  I've been suffering with back pain this week and struggling to deal with this agonizing pain.  A visit to the doctor is on the agenda today.  Unfortunately, I know it's not going to be a quick fix; just need to stick it out and hope for some relief. 

And, on top of that, Mr. D, is not feeling well.  Not sure if he has a virus or food poisoning but we are both out of commission (lol). 

Wishing everyone a pleasant weekend.

To end the work week, here are some of my snapshots on instagram (@joann3373).

Blooms for the bedroom, next to our wedding photo (yes, we're on train tracks!)

Floral arrangement I created for my coffee table

My floral arrangement created by yours truly, for the Labor Day weekend

Yummy desserts from Financier

Pairing my Pretty Ballerinas (no longer available but beautiful selections found here
with my Jimmy Choo bag (purchased 8-9 years ago)

Some of the craziest books found at Urban Outfitters; good for a few laughs.

Loving this pink colored sweater from Urban Outfitters.  You can find it online here

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment